Apple Music is one of the most popular music streaming services out there. One of the features that sets it apart from other streaming services is the ability to check your most played songs. However, some users may not know how to access this information. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you check your most played songs on Apple Music. Additionally, we will share our top 10 most played songs, compare our most played songs from different years, and curate personalized playlists.
To check your most played songs on Apple Music, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on your profile icon located on the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and select “Playlists.”
4. Under the “Playlists” section, scroll down and select “Recently Played.”
5. Select the “Most Played” tab to see your most played songs in descending order.
Top 10 Played Songs
Here are our top 10 most played songs on Apple Music:
1. “drivers license” by Olivia Rodrigo – This song became an instant hit and we couldn’t stop listening to it. It’s a heartfelt ballad with relatable lyrics about heartbreak and moving on.
2. “Levitating” by Dua Lipa – This upbeat and funky song is perfect for dancing around your room on a Friday night.
3. “Position” by Ariana Grande – This sultry and smooth song has us feeling confident and ready to take on the world.
4. “Good Days” by SZA – This dreamy and introspective song is perfect for reflecting on life and the future.
5. “Watermelon Sugar” by Harry Styles – This summery and nostalgic song reminds us of carefree days and good times with friends.
6. “Mood” by 24kGoldn ft. Iann Dior – This catchy and upbeat song has us feeling, well, in a good mood.
7. “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd – This retro and electrifying song is perfect for a night out (or a night in dancing alone in your room).
8. “Peaches” by Justin Bieber ft. Daniel Caesar and Giveon – This breezy and laid-back song ideal for a chill summer afternoon.
9. “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd ft. Ariana Grande – This remix of the original song brings a new dynamic to the song, with added harmonies and vocal runs.
10. “Dynamite” by BTS – This energetic and feel-good song is perfect for blasting in your car and singing at the top of your lungs.
Comparison of Most Played Songs
It’s interesting to compare our most played songs from last year to this year. While our tastes have evolved and expanded, some songs still make the cut. For example, “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd was on both our most played lists, indicating its staying power. However, some songs from last year didn’t make the cut this year and were replaced by newer songs. It’s fun to see how our music preferences have changed and how they remain the same.
Creating a playlist of your most played songs is an excellent way of curating personalized music that you know you will love. Here are some of the songs on our curated playlists and why we love them:
1. “Good 4 U” by Olivia Rodrigo – We love this angsty and energetic song, perfect for a workout or dancing around the house.
2. “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” by Lil Nas X – This bold and unapologetic song showcases Lil Nas X’s artistry and creativity.
3. “Leave The Door Open” by Silk Sonic – This retro and smooth song has us feeling like we’re in a time machine to the ’70s.
4. “Lost In Japan” by Shawn Mendes – This breezy and romantic song has us swooning and dreaming of a romantic getaway.
5. “Get You (feat. Kali Uchis)” by Daniel Caesar – This soulful and sweet duet is perfect for a slow dance or a chill evening in.
Ask a friend or family member to share their most played songs on Apple Music and create an article about their picks. This can be a fun way to showcase different music preferences and discover new artists and songs.
Now that you know how to check your most played songs on Apple Music, experiment with creating curated playlists that reflect your unique tastes and moods. Music has the power to transport us to different times and places, and with Apple Music, creating personalized playlists has never been easier. Experiment with different genres and artists and have fun curating your personalized music library.
(Note: Is this article not meeting your expectations? Do you have knowledge or insights to share? Unlock new opportunities and expand your reach by joining our authors team. Click Registration to join us and share your expertise with our readers.)