Good 39%  39%  [ 27 ]
Fair 10%  10%  [ 7 ]
Poor 10%  10%  [ 7 ]
Lousy! 9%  9%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 70
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:08 pm 
O5-19
O5-19

I haven't ordered anything from Mac's for years, but I sat next to the (then) current owner at a Falcon Nationals banquet, earlier this decade. He was very personable and even gave out some coupons to some at the table, that night. If I remember correctly, his father had started the business with Model A supplies way back when, and then expanded into other Ford models. Some time later that same year, I was surprised to hear that the company sold out to ??? and things changed, much as they did after Dearborn Classics was sold to a Brand C vendor.

It is a shame with the increased section of the vintage car market for Falcons, that vendors change hands and subsequently lose their customer appreciation. I think in the beginning they own the very same vehicles as the parts they sell, but life happens and businesses change hands to more 'corporate'-thinking groups. Unfortunately, it seems to be a trend... In this day of computer-driven communication abilities, it seems it should be easier for the vendor to update their customers, not be getting worse!

Rick