Fair 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Poor 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Lousy! 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 107
 Post subject: Re: Falconparts.com
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:07 pm 
O3-09
O3-09

sent me a tur signal switchthat was unlike the one they pictured and not a good replacement fit. did not totice until it was installed, they would not take it back becasue i had installed it and it was an electrical part. generally, they had been pretty good, but this was a pricey part for what it was, and it did not make me happy. i avoid them when possible.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm 
O8-15
O8-15

I've ordered from them twice now and have not had any problems. The best part is, the price on their website is the price you are charged! (Unlike some other vendors!)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:06 pm 
O8-18
O8-18

Ron has been a great help to me during my resto. His quick response and helpful tips made my project a success. Thanks! Paul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:14 am 
F-9
F-9

I think they are great!
They have always been very helpful.
Good advice, willingness to think along.
Even with difficult pieces to send over here no problems.
What they quote is what you get charged.
In general great service.
Quick replies to mails (due to time differences a phonecall is not easily done)
All orders were recieved in good order, and the parts were what they promised.
My CA radio had too long shafts, so the knobs did not meet up with the dash, the sent me an set of covers free of charge. Perfect.

One minor though, once the baboons of TNT sent a package return because they said the adress was non existent, and falconparts didn't notify me. I ended up waiting 2 months for a package that had already been returned.

Rinke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 am 
O3-10
O3-10

I have bought a couple of parts from FP. They have a good selection for Falcon stuff. It is nice to deal with Falcon only seller because you know the parts are going to fit. Unlike buying from a Mustang parts store where the parts might not be compatible. However Ron can be a bit moody.

http://www.supermotors.net/24355
For high quality synthetic oil products: http://www.amsoil.com Dealer# 5042781

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:04 pm 
O5-11
O5-11

I'm completely baffled, so many positive responses yet the first time I dealt with them I bought over $900 worth of small parts, I had one part that I wasn't pleased with it was made wrong & initially got hassled about returning it but when pushed Rosie agreed to take it back but dinged me a 20% restocking fee.... If I returned it because I ordered the wrong part or decided to reuse an old part I could see a restocking fee but the part was defective.... Alway since then I've avoided buying from them but so many here post of their good experiences I decided to give them another shot... Their store is close to the airport I fly in & out of a couple times a month so today when I got into town around 3pm I headed over to pick up a few items.. I'd gotten maybe $175 worth of parts on the counter & had more that I was planning to buy but since I still haven't replaced the part I wasn't happy with I asked for one.... It too is made wrong, I tried showing the guy the issue & rather than listen & learn something or at the very least humor me this clown gets pissed... Starts spouting how the part is made by Dennis Carpenter..... I don't care if it's made by Jesus if it's not made right it's not made right..... I'm not saying the customer is always right but I service plenty of customers & I can tell you taking care of the small stuff makes you allot more money than being a jerk..... I'm sure they will survive without the money I was planning to drop in the coming months.... I figure I was about to drop a grand today & probably another in the next month... They won't see a dime...

EFI 5.0 HO & AOD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 am 
O5-11
O5-11

It wasn't the incorrect part that has caused my feelings toward this vendor, it is the way they handled the problem.... It's called customer service & it's something they failed badly... If you were on the other side of the counter from them & got the attitude I got you would feel the same way...

EFI 5.0 HO & AOD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 pm 
O8-15
O8-15

I have recently had some customer service problems with them too. I called to inquire about a part and spoke to a woman (I assume Rosie's wife). She was misunderstanding what I was asking for and kept directing me to the same wrong part even after several attempts of me trying to explain to her why that was not correct. She just flat was not listening to me. I tried being as polite and patient as I could, but finally had to give up and ordered the parts from another vendor who did understand what I wanted.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:39 am 
O8-15
O8-15

Ordered 63 convertible seat foam from them at the best price I found anywhere.

When I ordered it the shipping was 24.95 which I thought was also very reasonable. Later I got an e-mail that said the shipping would be 38.95 on my order.

After replying and asking why the increase I was told because they shipped in two boxes.

Ok still reasonable and better priced than anywhere else I had priced the seat foam. About a week later I get a package from UPS, one box with seat foam for one seat. Figured two boxes the other would follow in a couple days.

After it didn't show in a week I e-mail to ask about it but didn't get an answer. So that afternoon I called to ask about it. The person I talked to was a son. I told him who I was and why I was calling and then asked if one seat foam was backordered. He said they don't back order anything. Then he said they were drop shipped from the factory.

I then told him that I was calling because I ordered two and only got one he said, oh we got your email this morning and there was a mistake but the foam is being shipped.

I got it a few days later. Overall I would say this will not stop me from buying from them. It sounds like a family run business that will only get better in time.

I would rate their prices an A
I would rate their products an A
I would rate their customer service a B-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:38 pm 
O2-14
O2-14

Live on the east coast and shipping has been reasonable. Have ordered over $2000.00 from them and the products have been of good quality and reasonable. Will continue ordering from Falconparts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:10 pm 
O5-14
O5-14

i once doubled up on a part i only needed one of and rosie called to confirm what i actually needed, great people to work with.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:08 am 
F-7
F-7

Excellent Service. I used to use Macs for everything but they just arnt the same since Eklers bought them out. Falcon Parts folks have been very helpful and Im willing to pay more for good service and a good product. They are my prime source.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 pm 
O11-18
O11-18

I use to buy from them all the time. I had spent probably $1000s with them. Then I had an issue with an order a several years ago. Ron was complete ass to me and his wife.... I couldn't believe the disrespect I was hearing. I will never buy from them again.....

32 Ford Roadster Hot Rod, Flathead V8
36 Ford 3 Window Coupe Street Rod
36 Ford Roadster Hot Rod, Flat Head V8
37 Ford Truck, Flathead V8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm 
O5-11
O5-11

[quote="Doug Arntson"]I use to buy from them all the time. I had spent probably $1000s with them. Then I had an issue with an order a several years ago. Ron was complete ass to me and his wife.... I couldn't believe the disrespect I was hearing. I will never buy from them again.....[/quote]

I guess I'm not the only one.. As long as you don't want to return things life is good... Have any issue & suddenly your treated like your a crook....

EFI 5.0 HO & AOD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:53 pm 
O15-16
O15-16

Have done some business with them they are great.